This year has been a busy one full of learning experiences, and luckily with more happy occasions than sad ones.
On a professional note, here is a list of things I have accomplished, learned, and tried, mainly on the techy side:
- I took part in the EVO 07 session Open Webpublishing
- And I am now finished with training and preparing to be a co-moderator in Social Media in EVO 08
- I joined the Webcast Academy as an intern and began webcasting. And although I haven’t yet graduated, I…
- have been part of Foodbridges – a great team of teachers from all over the world having a great time talking about food
- I still can’t get a second life😦 , but maybe my next computer will allow it
- I am blogging with my class somewhat successfully (at least I know they read the posts I write!)
- but I also helped to start the Matopo Primary school blog for a project in Zimbabwe and hope this work will expand in the coming year!
- Just joined twitter and hope to figure it out soon – but I already have a follower! (thank you Graham🙂 )
- Helped my husband make an e-portfolio blog, so now I know how to do it too🙂
- Opened the etasblog as SIG learning technologies co-ordinator for ETAS
And more professional stuff:
- I finished yet another book of the series Young World -which was also accepted as the main course book for early English in my region – yeahh!
- I began teacher training courses here in Lucerne (and opened a wiki to collect materials)
And I am learning to balance family and work on the computer
All together quite a successful year!
Filed under: Uncategorized